- 2 zucchini, julienned
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup peas
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/8 cup Guanciale, diced
- Julienne zucchini, place on a towel and sprinkle with salt. Let sit for five minutes, then squeeze out as much water from zucchini as possible and set aside.
- Whisk egg yolks, whole egg, heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- In a sauté pan, add diced Guanciale and render. Then add butter, peas and zucchini. Keep flame low to medium heat.
- Stir while slowly adding egg mixture, only adding enough to bind zucchini noodles. Cook 2-3 minutes until egg is fully cooked and mixture has thickened. Plate right away and enjoy.