- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 pounds asparagus, bottom half peeled and chopped
- 1 medium potato, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups Italian parsley, chopped
- 5 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place a large saucepan over medium heat. Melt the butter in the saucepan and add the asparagus, potatoes and ramps. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the stock and parsley and bring to a boil. Simmer for 20 minutes and cool to a warm temperature.
- Place in a blender with spinach and blend until smooth (do two batches if necessary).
- Add sour cream, honey and season to taste with salt and pepper.