- 3 bunches large asparagus
- 2 bunches flat-leaf spinach
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 ounces fleur de sel and pepper
- Westfield fresh goat cheese
- 3 bulbs fennel
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 2 piece star anise
- 1 1/2 quarts water
- 10 leaves gelatin
- 1 cup micro greens
- Peel and cook asparagus in salted boiling water. When tender shock in cold water.
- Blanch spinach quickly and shock in cold water.
- Thinly chop the fennel and garlic. Sweat with no color.
- Add spices and water. Simmer for 45 minutes, then strain through a fine china cap.
- Soak gelatin in cold water, then add to fennel stock.
- Line terrine mold with plastic wrap. Line the bottom of the terrine with a thin layer of spinach.
- Add a layer of asparagus, then goat cheese, and cover with fennel gelee. Continue to alternate the layers (beginning with spinach) until mold is full.
- Let terrine stand for 6 hours in the refrigerator.
Slice and serve with micro greens.