- 2 balls burrata cheese, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, chopped bite-size
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 slices baguette, toasted
- extra virgin olive oil as needed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring salted water to a boil in a medium-size saucepot. Blanch the broccoli rabe about one minute and shock in ice water. When cool, remove from ice water and reserve.
- In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil and garlic until golden brown. Add broccoli rabe and season to taste.
To serve: Place broccoli rabe in center of the plate and top with toasted crostini. Place burrata on top of the crostini and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.