- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup honey
- fresh or dried figs, small dice
- 4 ounces orange juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Heat a small, non-stick pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Drop crepe batter in the center of the pan and swirl the pan to coat the bottom of the pan with the batter. Heat until edges brown, then flip over for 30 seconds to finish cooking the crepe. Remove to a plate.
- In a large mixing bowl add mascarpone and honey and using a mixer, beat with a paddle until light and fluffy.
- Heat white chocolate chips in a microwave with the vegetable oil for 30 seconds until liquefied. (If you need to put the chocolate back in for an additional 10 seconds do so until it becomes liquid.)
- Add the chocolate to the mascarpone mixture and beat until fully combined.
- Place the figs, orange juice and the sugar in a sauce pan and heat until the juice is reduced and mixture is on the thick side.
- Fill the crepe with the cheese mixture, then the figs (reserving some) roll the crepe.
- Top the crepe with the remaining figs and sauce.