- 1 cup heavy cream
- 7 grams unflavored gelatin sheets
- 1/3 cup Crown Medium Amber Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Knobb Creek Bourbon
- 1 cup whole milk
- Pour half of the cream into a deep saucepan, emulsify gelatin and let rest 7 minutes. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until gelatin dissolves.
- In another pan, combine the rest of ingredients and heat together until steaming then remove from heat. Stir in the gelatin mix and milk slowly.
- Pour into molds, ramekins or custard cups. Cover and refrigerate until set for hours.
- Serve with fresh thyme sprigs and a spoonful of crown maple amber drizzled over the pannacotta.