Tuthilltown’s Indigenous Wheat Vodka provides the perfect base for this fresh summer cocktail. A dash of rhubarb bitters and a bright splash of lime perfectly complement the spicy fruitiness of Pimm’s No. 6 and the citrusy, Merlot-based aperitif.
- 1 ounce Tuthilltown Spirits Indigenous Wheat Vodka
- 1 ounce Lillet Rouge
- 1 ounce Pimm’s no. 6
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 dashes of rhubarb bitters
- Add ingredients in ascending order into a metal shaker. Add ice.
- Shake rigorously for 12 seconds.
- Double strain ingredients into a collins glass with ice.
- Garnish with fresh lavender.