Makes about 16 cocktails
- 2 cups fresh pomegranate juice
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup dried hibiscus flowers
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom water
- 3/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- In small saucepan, heat pomegranate juice and sugar over low heat. Add the hibiscus flowers and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and strain into a sealable jar. Add the molasses and orange blossom water. Allow to cool.
- When cooled, stir in the distilled vinegar a little at a time and adjusting to taste.