- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 375º F.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar and honey. Add the egg.
- In an another bowl, combine flour, coriander, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Stir this into the creamed mixture to make a soft dough.
- Divide dough in half and wrap each dough piece in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- On a well-floured surface, roll out a dough portion about 1/8-inch thick and cut into desired shape with cookie cutter. (For a faster method, pinch off small pieces of dough, roll them into balls, place them 2 inches apart on a baking sheet. Flatten with the floured bottom of a glass.)
- Transfer cookies to an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375F for 5 to 7 minutes (until golden).