- 1 pound paneer
- Saunfia marinade (to coat paneer)
- 2 ounces red and green peppers, julienned
- 2 ounces tomato, julienned
- 2 ounces onion, sliced
- 1/2 ounce ginger, julienned
- sprig cilantro, chopped
- 2 green chiles, julienned
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- pinch of salt
- pinch red chili powder
- pinch roasted cumin powder
Preheat oven to 500˚ F
- Cut paneer lengthwise and coat with Saunfia marinade.
- Cook in a 500˚F oven for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and julienne the paneer into long, matchstick-like strips.
- In a large bowl, mix the raw julienned vegetables, cooked paneer, ginger, cilantro, lemon juice, oil and dry spices.
Serve the dressed salad on a bed of lettuce.