- 12 ounces Montena Taranto ricotta cheese
- 3 ounces hot sopressata
- 3 ounces sweet sopressata
- 2 ounces Genoa salami
- 1/2 cup Grana Padano cheese, grated
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
Preheat oven to 300 ̊F
- Peel and dice the sopressata and salami. (Run the hot and sweet sopressata under warm water to loosen the skin—this will make the peeling easier.)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the meat, ricotta, one of the eggs plus the egg yolk, Grana Padano and cayenne.
- Roll out savory Parmigiano short dough and use it to line a 9-inch pie plate.
- Fill the lined pie plate with the meat mixture. Fold the edges of the dough onto the filling.
- Lightly beat the remaining egg. Using a pastry brush, brush the edges of the dough.
- Bake at 300 ̊F for about 40 minutes.
Cool, chill and slice.