3 cups graham cracker crumbs
¼ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ pound butter, melted
1 tablespoon ground ginger
2 14-to 15-ounce cans pumpkin purée
2½ cups sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
½ teaspoon ground cloves
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup heavy cream
3 pounds cream cheese (six 8-ounce packages)
Fresh whipped cream, toasted pumpkin seeds, seasonal berry preserves
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Combine crust ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spray two 9-inch pie plates with cooking spray. Add half of crust mix to each pie plate and pat down evenly on bottom and sides.
- Place cream cheese and sugar in the bowl of a standing mixer with paddle attachment and blend for 3 minutes. Add pumpkin purée, spices, and salt and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, scraping bowl after each addition. With mixer on low, slowly add heavy cream and mix until smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly into pie plates, ¾ full each.
- Bake pies for 45 minutes.
- Garnish with whipped cream, toasted pumpkin seeds and seasonal berry purée if desired.
Moderne Barn bakes cheesecakes in individual sizes. If you have 3-inch molds at home, this recipe yields 24.