1 ounce Raspberry-Blackberry Puree
1 ounce Lemongrass Syrup
2 ounces lemonade
1 12 ounce bottle Smart Beer
Raspberries and blackberries, for garnish
1 pint raspberries
1 pint blackberries
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
3 stalks lemongrass, broken apart
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
Zest of half a lemon
1 3/4 cups sugar
8 cups water
1 1/2 cups lemon juice
1. Put berries, water, and sugar in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until the berries are broken down and the mixture has thickened slightly.
2. Let cool and press the mixture through a fine mesh sieve.
1. Heat lemongrass, lemon zest, sugar, and water in a medium saucepan for 30 minutes. Take off heat and let cool in the pot. Strain into an air tight container.
1. Combine lemon juice and sugar in a large pitcher. Stir in water and chill.
1. Combine raspberry-blackberry puree, lemongrass syrup, and lemonade in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake and strain into a rocks glass or champagne flute. Pour Smart Beer over the top and garnish with fresh berries.