For a tropical cocktail Tuthilltown’s Indigenous Apple Vodka is first infused with vanilla bean and then garnished with an edible pansy (read more on edible flowers).
- 1 ounce vanilla bean-infused Tuthilltown Spirits Indigenous Apple Vodka
- 1 ounce coconut liqueur
- 1 ounce Thai chili syrup
- 3/4 ounce tamarind puree
- 2 ounces light cream
- a pinch of ripped basil
- Add ingredients in ascending order into a metal shaker tin. Add ice.
- Shake rigorously for 12 seconds.
- Double strain ingredients into a large coupe glass.
- Shave fresh nutmeg as garnish.
- Garnish with an edible pansy.