- 2 Chinese eggplant
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4-5 tbsp water (to mix these above ingredients for marinade)
1 tsp Tamarind chutney
1 tsp yogurt
1 tsp Green chutney
Chopped onion & tomatoes
- Thinly slice Chinese eggplant.
- Mix cornstarch, lemon juice herbs and spices.
- Coat thin slices with the above marinade.
- Deep fry the eggplant slices.
- Put the slices in lettuce (made as a serving bowl)
- Garnish it with yogurt, tamarind sauce, chopped onions and tomatoes.