- 2 oz Black Dirt Distillery Bourbon
- 1 & 1/2 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3/4 oz Crown Maple Dark Amber Syrup or Crown Maple Bourbon Barrel Syrup
- 1 large sprig of Rosemary (Plus 1 sprig for garnish)
- 1 slice of Lemon Splash Lemon-Lime Soda
- Crush the large sprig of rosemary in your hand and add it to the shaker
- Add the bourbon, lemon juice, maple syrup, and ice to the shaker. Shake for 15 seconds.
- Strain into a highball or cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Splash with lemon lime soda.
- Garnish with rosemary sprig and slice of lemon.