- 2 pounds boneless/skinless Veritas farm chicken (combo of white and dark meat)
- 8 ounces whole milk ricotta cheese
- 6 large egg whites (beaten to form soft peaks)
- 4 large cloves garlic crushed and minced
- 2 shallots minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon cracked black peeper
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Combine herbs, garlic, shallot, salt and pepper with ricotta cheese.
- Fold whipped egg whites into cheese mixture.
- Puree chicken and fold in cheese-and-eggs mixture.
- Portion into 6 patties on oiled baking sheet (use ring mold for consistency in size and cooking time).
- Bake at 250°F for 18 to 20 minutes, or until internal temp reaches 175°F.